(effective from 10.02.2021)
L-Class Ltd respects your preferences regarding the collection and use of your Personal Data. L-Class Ltd. hereby expresses its commitment to each individual’s privacy. L-Class Ltd. encourages you to read this Statement carefully and, if you have any questions, we encourage you to contact us at the contact information listed below.
If you do not agree with any of the terms contained in the Declaration, we recommend that you do not use this website and do not provide your personal data.
I. Personal Data Controller
L-Class Ltd. is a commercial company, registered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency, with UIC 121199357, with registered office address. No. “116, Tzar Boris III Blvd., floor 2, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 02 818 57 50, which for the purposes of this Declaration is a personal data controller within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the Personal Data Protection Act, hereinafter referred to as L-CLASS.
II. Competent supervisory authority
Commission for Personal Data Protection with registered office and correspondence address 1592 Sofia, 2, Proff. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd. , tel. 02 915 3 518.
The security, proper use and protection of personal data are of utmost importance to L-CLASS. This Statement applies to Personal Data that you provide to L-Class Ltd (L-CLASS) or that is derived from Personal Data in the manner described below. It is intended to inform you about the way we collect Personal Data, the purposes for processing it, the retention periods and how you can control its use. L-CLASS’s use of Personal Data collected through sales/purchases, marketing activities is made in accordance with this statement. The use of information collected from your use of the L-CLASS website (through cookies or other web tracking technologies) is done in accordance with the Third Party Declarations, which can be found on the respective websites.
1. ‘Personal data’ means any information relating to an identified natural person or an identifiable natural person.
2. ‘Processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or a set of personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
3. ‘Recipient’ means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to whom the personal data are disclosed, whether or not a third party.
4. ‘Consent’ means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes, by means of a statement or a clear affirmative action, which signifies his or her agreement to personal data relating to him or her being processed.
V. Principles relating to the processing of personal data
L-CLASS is committed to the following principles regarding the processing of Personal Data:
• Legality, integrity and transparency;
• Personal data is collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes;
• Data minimisation;
• Accuracy and timeliness of personal data;
• Storage limitation;
• Integrity and confidentiality;
VI. Personal data and other data we collect
- L-CLASS may collect Personal Data that includes, but is not limited to:
• Your name, physical address, email address and phone numbers;
• Behavioral or demographic characteristics when tied to personal identifiers;
• Information about your company, such as the name, size and location of your company, and your position within the company.
- L-CLASS may also collect Other Data through your interaction with the Site that does not reveal your specific identity or relate directly to an individual. Other data may include, but is not limited to:
• Unique IDs, e.g. cookies placed on your computer, mobile phones.
In the event that we combine Other Data with Personal Data, we will treat the combined information as Personal Data.
VII. How we collect personal data and other data
L-CLASS may collect personal data and other data through:
• Direct interactions: from your use of the site and direct interaction with L-CLASS
• Publicly available data/data from third parties: Data from automated interactions with non-L-CLASS sites or other data you may have made publicly available
• Automated interactions: From the use of technologies such as cookies (Google Analytics)
For the proper functioning of the website and to improve the service, we use so-called cookies – small text files containing fragments of information about visitors to the website.
The cookies we use:
PHPSESSID: Domain en.techno-class.com. This cookie is for PHP applications and is required to enable the basic functionality of the site. The cookie is used to store and identify a unique user session identifier in order to manage a user session on the website. The cookie is session specific and is deleted when all browser windows are closed.
_GRECAPTCHA. Domain: www.google.com. Through these cookies, Google uses a unique identifier to track whether the person who submits the form is a real user and not a script that performs automated operations (internet bot). The duration of storage is 5 months and 27 days. You can read the terms and conditions of Google’s security policies at the following links: https://policies.google.com/terms and https://policies.google.com/privacy.
1P_JAR.This is a Google advertising cookie used for user tracking and ad targeting. Duration of storage – 1 month. It is possible to block third party cookies using your browser.
NID. This is a Google advertising cookie used for user tracking and ad targeting. Duration of storage – 6 months. It is possible to block third party cookies using your browser.
ANID.This is a Google advertising cookie used for user tracking and ad targeting. Duration of storage – 9 months. It is possible to block third party cookies using your browser.
CONSENT. This is a Google advertising cookie used for user tracking and ad targeting. Duration of storage – 10 years. It is possible to block third party cookies using your browser.
__Secure-3PAPISID. This is a Google advertising cookie used for user tracking and ad targeting. Duration of storage – 2 years. It is possible to block third party cookies using your browser .
__Secure-3PSID. ТThis is a Google advertising cookie used for user tracking and ad targeting. Duration of storage – 2 years. It is possible to block third party cookies using your browser.
__Secure-3PSIDCC. This is a Google advertising cookie used for user tracking and ad targeting. Duration of storage – 1 year. It is possible to block third party cookies using your browser.
YouTube Cookies –YouTube may place cookies on your computer if you watch videos on our website embedded by YouTube or when you choose to switch to the You Tube platform via the embedded button on the site.
To learn more about these cookies and how to manage them, please visit the relevant third party website.
It is possible to block third party cookies using your browser (see the “Help” function).
Cookies from social networks –Third-party social networks may place cookies on your computer if you choose to share content from our website with another third-party website or when you choose to navigate to those social networks’ sites through the embedded buttons on the site.
To learn how to manage these cookies, please visit the relevant third party’s website
“Third party cookies can be blocked through your browser settings (see the “Help” section).
Google maps Cookies –Cookies linked to Google maps are used to display a map tailored to the user’s needs, with relevant labels. These cookies are valid for 10 years.
VIII. Objectives of processing personal data
L-CLASS processes Personal Data in order to:
1. Providing products and services. L-CLASS, based on the performance of a contractual obligation, including to take the necessary steps before signing a contract, uses your Personal Data to process your inquiries/requests/order for the purpose of providing products and/or services, as well as to provide new product releases, update patches, etc.
2. Improving products and services. L-CLASS, based on legitimate interest, may invite you to participate in surveys to evaluate and improve its products, services, marketing and customer relationships. These surveys will be designed so that you do not need to use Personal Information in your responses. However, if you do enter Personal Data in a survey, L-Class may use that data for the purposes of that processing.
3. Protect our employees, site, facilities and business operations. If you visit the L-CLAS office, you may be photographed or videotaped as part of maintaining the security of our facilities. Footage taken by on-site security guards will be treated as sensitive data and will only be used for security and investigative purposes. L-CLASS may disclose your Personal Information to protect the health and safety of its employees and visitors, its physical and online business operations, its property, rights and privacy, you or others.
4. News about products, services, events. L-CLASS, through its newsletter and based on your consent, may use your Personal Data to inform you about new and/or existing products, as well as to advertise L-CLASS products and services. L-CLASS may use Personal Data to inform you about events (trainings, seminars, conferences, etc.) organized by or with the participation of L-CLASS. You can always withdraw your consent to receive our newsletter from the following Link.
5. Communication about an event for which you are registered. L-CLASS, in connection with fulfilling the obligations arising from your registration for the event, may use your personal information to inform you about the event program, logistics, payment, updates and any additional meetings and special demonstrations that L-CLASS may provide. After the event, L-CLASS may contact you regarding the event and related products and services and may share information with your company regarding your attendance.
IX. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
L-CLASS collects and processes your personal data on the basis of:
• Your explicit consent
• Performance of L-CLASS’s obligations under a contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract
• Compliance with a legal obligation applicable to L-CLASS;
• For the purposes of the legitimate interests of L-CLASS or a third party
X. Duration of processing of Personal Data
When L-CLASS processes your Personal Data, L-CLASS will store your Personal Data:
• for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes set out above, or
• until you object to the processing of your Personal Data by L-CLASS (where L-CLASS has a legitimate interest in processing it), or
• until you withdraw your consent (where you have consented to L-CLASS processing your Personal Data).
XI. Recipients of personal data
L-CLASS may disclose Personal Information to:
• Individuals to whom the data relates
• Competent authorities under applicable law
• Partners and subcontractors of L-CLASS for whom the right arises under contract.
XII. Rights of natural persons
1. Right to access, correction and update of personal data
L-CLASS respects your rights and provides you with the opportunity to request at any time from L-CLASS information about the Personal Data processed by L-CLASS, a copy of this data, as well as to correct and update this data. For this purpose, you need to send a request to the e-mail address of L-CLASS email@example.com, in which you indicate the information you request, the form in which you wish to receive this information and/or what correction/update should be made.
2. Right to restriction
You may ask L-CLASS to restrict further processing of your Personal Data in the following cases:
• You state that the Personal Data held by L-CLASS about you is incorrect
• There is no legal basis for L-CLASS to process your Personal Data
• L-CLASS no longer needs your Personal Data, but you claim that you require L-CLASS to retain that data in order to exercise rights or defend against third party claims
• You object to the processing of your Personal Data by L-CLASS (based on L-CLASS’s legitimate interest), pending verification that L-CLASS’s legitimate grounds override your interests.
by sending a completed request to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Right of deletion
You have the right to ask L-CLASS to delete your personal data in the following cases:
• The personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed
• You withdraw your consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing
• You object to the processing of the personal data relating to you and there are no lawful grounds for the processing which override
• The personal data have been unlawfully processed
• The personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU or Member State law that applies to L-CLASS.
Please note that L-CLASS may only delete your Personal Data if there is no legal obligation or valid right to retain the data. If you ask L-CLASS to delete your Personal Data, you will not be able to continue to use those L-CLASS services for which the company needs to use your Personal Data.
4.Right to transferability
You have the right, once you have identified yourself to L-CLASS, to request:
• L-CLASS to provide you with your personal data in a readable format and to transfer it to another controller;
• L-CLASS to transfer your personal data directly to a controller designated by you, where this is technically possible.
L-CLASS takes all possible technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
L-CLASS holds an information security management certificate in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001. We use, among other methods, encryption in data transfer (SSL-encryption), firewalls and others.
In the event that your Personal Data has been acquired or is reasonably believed to have been acquired by an unauthorized person and applicable law requires that you be notified, L-CLASS will notify you by email or mail.
XIV. Personal data of children
L-CLASS serves the needs of businesses and does not promote or advertise its products/services to minors under 18 years of age. If you believe that we have mistakenly or inadvertently collected a minor’s Personal Information please notify us by email at email@example.com. L-CLASS will take all reasonable steps to delete such Personal Data.
XV. Special categories of Personal Data
We ask you not to send us or share sensitive Personal Data that reveals racial or ethnic origin; political, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic and biometric data, criminal history, health data or data about sex life or sexual orientation.
XVI. Dispute Resolution
If you have any complaints about our compliance with this Statement, you should first contact L-CLASS. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes related to the use and disclosure of Personal Information in accordance with this Statement.
If you have a concern about a privacy or data use matter that we have not satisfactorily resolved, you may contact the appropriate Supervisory Authority.
XVII. Changes to the data protection declaration
L-CLASS reserves the right to modify this Statement as necessary, and you can always find the most current version on this page. In the event that the changes envisaged would have an effect on the security and use of your data, we will notify you of their imminent entry into force by e-mail or by a message on the website.