L-CLASS received high praise for innovative capacity based on the IMP3rove tool. It was developed by the leading consulting company A.T.Kearney at the initiative of the European Comission.
The assessment was carried out on the basis of 868 companies from the computer programming and consulting and related activities sector from all countries, from all age groups and all sizes.
During the evaluation, the five dimensions of innovative management were analysed:
• Innovation strategy – sets the direction of all activities related to innovation management
• Innovation Organization and Culture – implementation of innovation management in the corporate culture
• Life cycle of innovation processes. Includes integration and management of the life cycle of innovation processes (management of ideas, development of products/services, their continuous improvement, etc.)
• Underlying factors – includes project management, intellectual property, human resources, etc.
• Innovation results – the results of all processes related to innovation management.
The overall score of L-CLASS in terms of innovation management is higher than that of the growth champions.